30mins SP

Yeah I have started working in Leo Burnett ARC Worldwide, been quite busy recently, living my life til quite the fullest, working like almost non stop even saturday and sunday. Didn't have much time to do my own things especially drawing. Doing a lot of advertising stuff, not exactly what I like to do but I'm getting the hang of it, just taking it as learning experience and get to know how it is like in the advertising industry.

So since I got to office quite early today, took a bit of time to do a SP before I get any job to do. A little unfinished but it is simply for my drawing practice purpose, random idea just pops out while I was painting this. Hope you like it.

Love the Spartans, long live Leonidas. :)

5 comments:

TaT said...

actually it seems a lot improvement here...30 mins is good for such result, keep painting does help in it....keep it up...i need to dig some times for practise T.T

Kin Kiat Tan said...

Hey man thanks for visiting my blog. :) Appreciate it. also for the compliment. Yeah really wanna keep practicing but then just cudnt really find the time..have to work for 2 jobs.. hmm, a little bit like neglecting my art and what i really like to do.. You too try to find time to do some SP, if can we do together like last time. If not will lose touch. >.< jia you with ur project too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ya even working as promoter for 2 days i feel like i've lost touch and i blame that work for losing a little bit of touch in drawing. seriously. but dont give up KK :D! maybe you can start your day by just doodling :D! jia youu

Kin Kiat Tan said...

Wah, 2 days.. I have been working for 2 weeks adi and I totally have no time to do my own thing. D: No la, wont give up on art, just really hope can do own work. :( Working in LB, i hardly draw.. T.T Haha, I hope to start my day with doodling too~, but then nanti syok adi cant stop, then my CD slap die me. XD Thanks for support Nabs! you gambateh too! :D

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室

©2009 TAN KIN KIAT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.
 

Kin Kiat's Work of Art Design by Insight © 2009